Monday, November 14, 2016

Expanding my Personal Learning Network #1

This semester I have worked hard at expanding my personal learning network. This is a network of resources that will help me become the best teacher I can be. Previous to this class, I had a very limited personal learning network. This network can be seen in the diagram below. 




After getting the opportunity to explore, discover, and connect, with different resources this semester my Personal Learning Network has expanded tremendously. Below is a diagram of what I would consider my current personal network. Feel free to zoom in and explore what tools helped to expand my network!


The next three blog posts will contain the specific resources I have found to help expand my personal learning network! I hope you will learn as much from them as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment